SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife asked me if I would like a really nice holster for my P938 for my birthday. I carry a nylon pocket holster now but a good leather one would be fantastic.

Any suggestions on a really nice leather pocket holster?

·
Registered
6,382 Posts

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
If you just want leather, fine, but I would recommend the sticky holster. They're light, breathable, and they are designed to stick in your pocket allowing you to pull the gun without the holster coming out with it.

MD-1 Medium Sticky Holster

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
If you just want leather, fine, but I would recommend the sticky holster. They're light, breathable, and they are designed to stick in your pocket allowing you to pull the gun without the holster coming out with it.

MD-1 Medium Sticky Holster
I have first hand experience with both Sticky and Remora. I find both excellent, with Remora more durable, but as mentioned Sticky is more breathable. They're not leather, but they're both very good pocket holsters.

·
Registered
414 Posts
My wife asked me if I would like a really nice holster for my P938 for my birthday. I carry a nylon pocket holster now but a good leather one would be fantastic.

Any suggestions on a really nice leather pocket holster?
Braids Holsters have leather pocket holsters:- Featured Products
However if you are looking for something really special then you can't beat Ryan Grizzle's workmanship:- R Grizzle Leather - Home

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have one Remora so far and am thinking about ordering others but for a pocket I prefer to have something that will look like a big wallet, phone or phablet. I have 2 Recluse holsters 1 for P938 and 1 for G43. These are pretty nice. Very easy draw and you can not tell that it is a pistol holster. They are fair size but I just make sure to buy garments that work with my carry method.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I along with all my friend with 938's use desantis superfly. I realize its not leather, but the outside stickiness really helps hold it in your pocket when drawing. Its cheap, and Ive used mine for umm, 3 years now? Still in great shape.

Save the more expensive leather holster for an owb or iwb, or even a holster for another gun (if you have any).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.