SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a IWB holster for a P938 that cants. I prefer kydex as well. It wouldn't seem too difficult but I am having a difficult time finding something.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am looking for a IWB holster for a P938 that cants. I prefer kydex as well. It wouldn't seem too difficult but I am having a difficult time finding something.

Look at Dara Holsters. They have standard cants and will do special requests. Holsters are custom so will be 5-6 week delivery. Quality product. All my IWB's are from them

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the help. I should mention I am only looking for a standard cant...15-30 degrees.

I tried the GI Silent Thunder and didn't like it (unfortunately...it was a nice holster). The issue I had was the kydex didn't go all the way around and the soft edges pinched together making it very difficult to get the gun back in the holster.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I really like the black arch Protos holster

I was fortunate enough to beta test one of the prototypes for this holster. I haven't seen a production model in person so I don't know if my feedback was taken into account before they released them for sale.

I do have several of their holsters when they were still "**** Gear" and really like their products.

·
Registered
5 Posts
take a look at Foxx Holsters and Vedder holsters.I highly recommend, I Have both and use both, very comfortable and conceal well. Both are tuckable and both have cant and height adjustments. Vedder comes with metal clip and Foxx with plastic clip, but you can request the metal clip from Foxx if you prefer.

·
Premium Member
4,565 Posts
I saw someone mention Clinger Holsters last week in another thread. I sent Mr Sly the link and he ended up ordering a couple on the spot. (Stingray with 15 degree cant). I just ordered one myself Friday night for my 938 with the 15 degree cant. Should be about 3 weeks but excited to give it a try.

·
Registered
414 Posts

If you can live with leather rather than Kydex take a look at Ryan Grizzle's work:- IWB Holsters - R Grizzle Leather. I have two of his SSR's, and have been very pleased with them.

·
Registered
861 Posts
FWIW Kydex has a fairly inexpensive cost of entry.

Here's one I made
2017-03-20_12-31-20 by Walter Klopek, on Flickr

You could be up and running for under a hundred bucks with a DIY press and some closed cell foam. Press designs can be found on the net and don't require much more than a 2X4, scrap plywood, some bolts and a couple of door hinges.

Then you can dream up whatever combo or cant you want.

Just really need a saw, dremel, a drill, an oven and some foam. The hardware/clips can be bought at index fastners or from outfits like knifekits.

This was the first prototype I built mostly to figure out what or how much cant I wanted:
IMG_20150208_170224~2 by Walter Klopek, on Flickr

·
Registered
178 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.