SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i think i am going with the truglo tfx type sight on the p320. My 40 has a #6 front #8 rear. It seems they make that as a set. (i was concerned i had to buy 2 sets.)

now looking at trijicons hd (i have to my g17) but dont see ones specifically #6/#8. i like the red front sight and the green rears.

Any help?

So since i first came here i now have a p226 scorpion (9mm) and 40 and 22 slide assy.

Next the p229 40 and also found a 22 slide.

now the p320 in the 40. (i dont think they make a 22 slide). might consider 9mm rx slide but for now. gotta stop spending money!!

LOL..

thanks again for the advice. great place to go to for help!

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,430 Posts
So i think i am going with the truglo tfx type sight on the p320. My 40 has a #6 front #8 rear. It seems they make that as a set. (i was concerned i had to buy 2 sets.)

now looking at trijicons hd (i have to my g17) but dont see ones specifically #6/#8. i like the red front sight and the green rears.

Any help?

So since i first came here i now have a p226 scorpion (9mm) and 40 and 22 slide assy.

Next the p229 40 and also found a 22 slide.

now the p320 in the 40. (i dont think they make a 22 slide). might consider 9mm rx slide but for now. gotta stop spending money!!

LOL..

thanks again for the advice. great place to go to for help!

First off for your #6 Front/#8 Rear get the Trijicon HD set for .40/.45 chambered Sig pistols... the 9mm/.357 uses a #8 Front/#8 Rear.

As far as a .22 slide for a P320, doubtful, but for the P229, there a 2 different versions, one for a railed, P229R, and the other for an non-railed P229.

Reactions: Hostile SS

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off for your #6 Front/#8 Rear get the Trijicon HD set for .40/.45 chambered Sig pistols... the 9mm/.357 uses a #8 Front/#8 Rear.

As far as a .22 slide for a P320, doubtful, but for the P229, there a 2 different versions, one for a railed, P229R, and the other for an non-railed P229.
thank you. i'll have to see which 229 i have and the 22 i picked up. lol..

both will be my carry. just like how i pick up the red front sight faster.

thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't have this setup on a Sig, but my wife bought me a Kimber KHX Pro as a birthday present. I wouldn't have chosen the red front/green rear for myself but she knew what she was doing: it's an awesome setup and really easy to pick up. She has much better taste than me!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts