SIG Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOCAL SALE PENDING: I found myself in an unusual situation last week. While finalizing negotiations to buy a pair of 320 Compact/Carry pistols here in the Classifieds I received notice that a Sig p320 M18 that was on backorder had been shipped.

I wound up with three 320s. The other two both had Romeo red dots and meet my needs. So I am putting this NIB, never fired M18 with a manual safety up for sale. There is not much to say other than that the born on date for this pistol is 8/27/2020. I unboxed it, wiped off the excessive oil that they ship with and put it back in the safe until I decided what to do.

I was fortunate to receive the full complement of magazines, 2 21 round and 1 17 round. I had already purchased a new Wilson Combat grip module. That module is mounted on the gun in the attached pictures and is included

My pricing reflects my actual costs for purchase of the M18, WC grip module and the shipping charge to get the gun to your FFL. I am asking $740 which includes the $35 shipping fee my FFL charges.

Payment may be made by PayPal friends and family. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts