SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a shop about 20 miles from me that I check out when I get the chance and have bought a couple of pistols from recently, including a used 220 Legion. Right now they have a new p226 MK25. Today I played with it a little. Even without shooting it I can see why the 226 is a favorite of so many.

This pistol has been on my want list for awhile and now that I've handled one the Signess is setting in. Not good timing though as I've bought 2 shotguns in the last month.

They want $1128 out the door. As in all taxes included. Wondering what SigTalk thinks about the price.

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
Oh Eddy, you know how it goes with Signess, it never happens at a good time.

So, post pics when you go pick it up.

It had you the first time you held it - you know it, the MK25 knows it and we know it! 馃ぃ

Yahoo! New 226 in the house! Thanks for sharing with us, as your official support group, I'll be the first to say that MK25 will make you complete!馃槉

Premium Member

Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
In today's climate when you see a gun the you want and think too long about the price its usually gone by the time you decide to get it. Need I say more.

Reactions: MultiSync

Registered
Don鈥檛 think. Grab it! Get a second mortgage if need be! That鈥檚 a solid price for that gun during these times.

Registered
Don't ask me for advice. I have three MK25s and a Special Production .40S&W built on the MK25 frame. I got it bad.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on. One of you is supposed to tell me how overpriced it is. Or that I should wait and just buy a standard 226.

Registered
MK25 is like a cool novelty item. I鈥檓 not a gun collector but I just felt like I had to have one for some reason. Unless your LGS has it on a courtesy hold for you, I鈥檇 call them before driving the 20 miles.

Registered
Love my mk25. I put over 3k rounds through it without cleaning and then finally cleaned it after I started feeling bad for torturing it. It never failed once through its torture test. I have many nicer pistols like a Wilson Combat 1911, sig 1911, a new axg scorpion and the list goes on. My tack driving never fail me mk25 is still my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I've got a shop about 20 miles from me that I check out when I get the chance and have bought a couple of pistols from recently, including a used 220 Legion. Right now they have a new p226 MK25. Today I played with it a little. Even without shooting it I can see why the 226 is a favorite of so many.

This pistol has been on my want list for awhile and now that I've handled one the Signess is setting in. Not good timing though as I've bought 2 shotguns in the last month.

They want $1128 out the door. As in all taxes included. Wondering what SigTalk thinks about the price.
I paid $1,220 out the door for a brand new one last week. Plus since I was there i added a x300u-b and ordered a threaded barrel.

I have a bad case of SBA (Sig Buying Addiction).

Registered
Oh Eddy, you know how it goes with Signess, it never happens at a good time.

So, post pics when you go pick it up.

It had you the first time you held it - you know it, the MK25 knows it and we know it! 馃ぃ

Yahoo! New 226 in the house! Thanks for sharing with us, as your official support group, I'll be the first to say that MK25 will make you complete!馃槉
Heck since COVID I have had Signess four times. and really each time it happened it was like becoming a new dad over again. You just love them before you even get to hold em.

Registered
Buy a trap gun or two. Then the Sig prices look really cheap! Get what you can get if you can afford it. This gun thing will ease up pretty soon. (I hope)

Registered
I have seen one in two different stores this week and both were priced just under $1100, so your LGS price seems in line with going rate once you add sales tax.

Premium Member
I have seen one in two different stores this week and both were priced just under $1100, so your LGS price seems in line with going rate once you add sales tax.
Yeah, me too. A little Inventory is starting to appear. I swear there are 100 X-Five Legions on GB. My LGS owner says mfg鈥檚 are filling backorders from up to a year ago on certain items.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts