SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to pick up a full size P320 in the next few months and want to send the slide off for optic milling. Who would you recommend? I would like it milled to accept both the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro and RMR and of course proper sights for co-witness installed.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Milling to accept 2 different optics means adapter plates being made for it and/or multiple holes being drilled. Doing that, I imagine it will get really expensive quickly. Why not just pick up a P320RX?

If you must then I can't help you really. I only looked into it haphazardly when I was mulling over getting a RMR. In my state Saurez International does it. Don't know their rep but they seem pretty popular. Other than that someone else will chime in.

-Dan

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had Mark @ L&M Precision Gunworks do my p320 . He does awesome work at a reasonable price . He milled my slide for a Vortex Razor , and installed it with suppressor sights . He is milling another one of my 320s slides for an RMR .

This is the one with the Vortex Razor .

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I'm waiting on my g19 to come back from L&M as well. Getting the RMR put on it and will compare it to the sig romeo1 once I get it back from him. He's pretty well known and comes highly recommended from most who know him.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had my G23 and G22 done by Suarez International. I'm very pleased with them. I'm considering sending them my P320 compact but I really just don't want to be without it for any time period.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. As for the query of why not get an RX? I really like the P320 platform but I don't care for the Romeo.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just get an RX and save yourself literally hundreds of dollars.

Base gun: ~550
Milling: ~150-200
Suppressor sights: ~50-125
Reflex: ~200-500
Warranty: voided

RX: 799-850 out the door and no shipping or turnaround time and warranty intact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts