Votes: 2 11.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a newbie to shooting and have fallen in love with the SIG pistols.
I live in Florida and currently have a P938 (for CC), a P238 (for CC on those HOT days here when I can't conceal much, and I am considering getting a P226 9mm (mostly for HD and Range Play).

I came across this great site while trying to research which one to get.
I am currently leaning toward the Enhanced Elite over the Nitron.
It appears to me that the basic differences are that the EE has the beavertail (which I am unsure how beneficial it would be/ how much of a risk is the biting), the front serrations (again unsure of major benefit), and the SRT (which from what I can tell, appears to be worth the price and is why I am leaning toward the more expensive Enhanced Elite). As for the other models, I couldn't see a great benefit for the price differences (though it could definitely be because of my newbie status and lack of knowledge for sure LOL).
Any suggestions, thoughts, or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again in advance, and I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome from MD

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Alaska.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Welcome from NV.

Without knowing your expectations, needs, and purpose for your gun, the poll seems meaningless. It's like asking what car do you like, without adding is has to be 4-wheel drive and off road capable - an FJ Cruiser, by the way.

Do you prefer DA/SA, what caliber, will it be for home defense too where you may want a rail for weapon light, will it be used for deep concealed carry, is ability to change caliber important, is a small pocketable SA gun like the P938 desired, will it primarily be used for range and HD, is weight a strong consideration, is a lasting finish and appearance important? And a whole lot more!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Registered
967 Posts
Welcome from N. Texas!
Where's the "All of the Above" choice?

·
Registered
430 Posts