SIG Talk banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Why is there no p365 xl romeo zero owb holsters??? I'll be darned if I can find any.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Why is there no p365 xl romeo zero owb holsters??? I'll be darned if I can find any.

For Kydex, Slim Fit and Dara holsters both offer optic cuts on their OWB holsters. And I believe On Point Holsters owb will accommodate an optic as well. You can e-mail Chuck at On Point to verify.
These are just a few that I've dealt with.
Found a few listings on ebay as well.

For leather, Wright Leather Works.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts

Pretty sure JM Custom Kydex make the OWB-1 and OWB-2 for the XL with Romeo. They are my go-to holster company.

Not to mention, the leather Mitch Rosen 365XL OWB holster that SIG sell right on their site will accommodate the Romeo optic...I’d dare say you haven’t been looking very hard. ;):p

·
Registered
24 Posts
finally got my Tier 1 Concealed holster and I couldn't be more pleased with it. Fit and finish and quality overall is just amazing and I KNOW they put in quite the attention to detail. The ONLY thing I wish they had when I was ordering through them was more options in stock, however, I do know the demand for anything firearms, so I didn't mind and going with a simple kydex color wasn't bad at all.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts