SIG Talk banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
TT Gunleather KX Lightweight IWB HOLSTER. Very well made and beautiful holster, as you’d expect coming from TT Gunleather. Thin, light, does a great job of carrying and concealing my P365. Retention is perfect IMO. I have two of these currently, the other is for the G43/43X and I have one on order for my Walther PPK/S. Should be here in the next couple of weeks. The KX Lightweight is my all time favorite IWB Holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got a couple of Tim's holsters and I like them better than the closest equivalent in Milt Sparks. Thinking of ordering a Slim XC.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've got a couple of Tim's holsters and I like them better than the closest equivalent in Milt Sparks. Thinking of ordering a Slim XC.

The TT Holsters typically ride a little lower I think; and I like that. The VM II is a great holster but the Mikes Special eclipses it, IMO. I just admire Tim Thurner’s work too, I suppose. The man is an artist, with leather as his medium. Of course there are many who would rate the Sparks holsters above TT. I get that; it’s great that we have so many good holster makers out there. Speaking of Sparks, my go-to BBQ Holster is a 55BN for a Govt Model. The 55 BN is to Barbecues as the Walther PPK is to Tuxedos. And my go-to when in a Tux or even a nicely tailored suit is the Walther. After all, it’s got a delivery like a brick through a plate glass window

(I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mitch Rosen optic cut 365XL

I really like the Mitch Rosen for OWB for my 365 XL. I have another for my P229 RX and like that it rides close to the body with no printing. I purchased and wore this prior to acquiring/installing the Romeo Zero and like that the belt loops are somewhat far apart which allows better weight distribution. The clam shell design causes the holster to be pulled in closer than traditional holsters IMO. I like my grip touching me. All of my belts are “gun belts” from Crossbreed. You’ll see a small piece of dense foam super taped to the inside bottom front which pushes the lower part out about 3/4” forcing the upper (and grip) closer. Love leather!
I have AlienGear Shapeshift IWB for 6 other handguns and like them well. I have ordered one for the 365 and will modify it to work with this 365XL RZ. Wish me luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have had a Crossbreed mini Tuck from the beginning and I love it. I wear it every day. However...there are some days, and places, when I have to be more versatile, and pocket carry would allow that. So I bought this to allow me to grab n' go more easily. It just arrived today so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Seeing a whole lot of leather holsters on here.. Maybe once I get my CCL I'll be down with leather but for now I've got Tulster for both my 365 proper and 365XL

·
Registered
66 Posts
DM Bullard Cross draw leather holster

DM Bullard IWB holster with optional belt loop and snap instead of the standard clip

·
Registered
210 Posts
EXACTLY what I'm looking to get. Are you loving it?
I've got the Sig branded IWB, and it's just not giving me enough purchase on my belt with the "wing".
I've got Vedder for some other larger pieces in the collection, just haven't gone there for something this small (yet).

I absolutely love it, it is a perfect holster for sure

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm loving this OWB Kramer horsehide pancake holster with 1 1/4" Bigfoot gun belt...perfect now that the weather in Michigan has cooled off so I can wear a long-sleeve shirt for cover garment...for Summer I'm more often wearing an IWB Vedder LightTuck...hope I can stop with these two and not fill up a drawer with holsters....

Commo

Attachments

121 - 140 of 150 Posts