SIG Talk banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
In Florida it's cargo shorts pretty much year round so Vedder Pocket Locker with optional thumb tab that promotes easy release from retention, and a quick draw leaving holster behind. I also have an Alabama Pocket Holster almost identical except the Vedder has a closed base helping to keep dust out. I safely holster before placing together in my pocket; and after firing I carefully remove holster with support hand and safely re-holster outside my pocket. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMG_6317.jpg
JL Holsters. I really like it. Comfortable and the gun disappears under a light t-shirt. I'm probably going to order a Kusiak Signature to see which one I like better because I prefer leather holsters. But the JL is excellent for sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
View attachment 345018

JL Holsters. I really like it. Comfortable and the gun disappears under a light t-shirt. I'm probably going to order a Kusiak Signature to see which one I like better because I just prefer leather in most cases.
The kusiak is excellent. You won't be disappointed. I got the reinforced version. Very sturdy yet comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I usually go with leather for my larger pistols but have carried my 938 and 320's in a Stealthgear Vent Core and didn't see any reason to change.The 365XL Quick Ship holster is cut for an optic also.
eta I just looked and they're out of stock, they've been selling fast.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here’s mine: Alien Gear ShapeShift 4.0 IWB. I carry at 4:00.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here you go.

No Holster:
3651.jpg

Stealthgear Mini Ventcore. I find this holster very difficult to put on, and reholster.:
3652.jpg

Vedder Light Tuck. Very versatile. My favorite.
3653.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I prefer IWB Sticky. I carry in the small of the back, mag pointing to the left hip. Chose not to use OWB holsters.

·
Registered
337 Posts
TT Gunleather KX Lightweight IWB HOLSTER. Very well made and beautiful holster, as you’d expect coming from TT Gunleather. Thin, light, does a great job of carrying and concealing my P365. Retention is perfect IMO. I have two of these currently, the other is for the G43/43X and I have one on order for my Walther PPK/S. Should be here in the next couple of weeks. The KX Lightweight is my all time favorite IWB Holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 154 Posts