SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts

Clockwise from top left:

DeSantis IWB, Lobo Gunleather enhanced pancake w/retention strap, Kusiak Outsider OWB, Kusiak Signature IWB, DeSantis OWB pancake, crossbreed modular holster for bedside backup system, Safariland 7371 ALS concealment paddle holster, Milt Sparks Summer II.

·
Premium Member
Sig P320 X-Compact, Smith and Wesson 327.
8,158 Posts
PWL leather OWB holster.

Reactions: Jonzim48

·
Registered
25 Posts
https://postimages.org/

Clockwise from top left:

DeSantis IWB, Lobo Gunleather enhanced pancake w/retention strap, Kusiak Outsider OWB, Kusiak Signature IWB, DeSantis OWB pancake, crossbreed modular holster for bedside backup system, Safariland 7371 ALS concealment paddle holster, Milt Sparks Summer II.
What is your favorite for OWB carry. Also specifically how do you like the Safariland for range/carry?

Winthrop OWB Pancake Holster and Remora pocket holster. Love them both!
What type and size (if you do not mind) pants do you wear when you pocket carry? I'm a 38 waist and usually wear Wrangler regular jeans.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What is your favorite for OWB carry. Also specifically how do you like the Safariland for range/carry?

What type and size (if you do not mind) pants do you wear when you pocket carry? I'm a 38 waist and usually wear Wrangler regular jeans.
I mostly use the Lobo Gunleather enhanced pancake for OWB (because it conceals well under light clothes and I like solid retention on OWB).

The DeSantis conceals well too, just no retention strap...really just bought it to hold me over while others were being made.

The Safariland ALS is great for retention but it’s very visible as an OWB (don’t think it’s marketed as concealable - and it’s really not).

But almost always when carrying the P365 I’m using the Kusiak Signature IWB. It’s thinner than the Milt Sparks Summer II.

Reactions: 0ddl0t

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

I live in Florida and am retired so I typically wear shorts (like cargo shorts) with an outer pocket over an inner pocket and use the inner pocket for my 365 and Remora holster. I wear a size 36 pants which are a bit roomy for me. I carry my wallet in my left front pocket and my 365 in my right front. The pockets are large enough for me to put my hands in each of my pockets in addition to my gun and wallet, but the gun and wallet do not move around because the pockets are properly shaped to support them.. Also, the outer pocket ensures that no one knows that I'm carrying. I wear shorts 9-10 months of the year. When not in shorts, I wear relaxed-fit jeans or casual khakis, but typically carry OWB during those times. :cool:

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some fine looking and functional holsters here. Keep 'em coming.:D

1 - 20 of 150 Posts