SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know y'all are a little partial to sig but I need some advice. I have about $1,200 to drop on a new gun and I have brought it down to a Wilson Combat 92g Beretta, a P226 legion, or a CZ Shadow. I'll be using it mostly for idpa, 3 gun shooting, and just plinking in the backyard
Thanks

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Well, the WC will most likely never lose its value. The Legion and the Shadow on the other hand tend to more. I really liked my Legion, but I sold it and built my own WC build for a lot less than either. I like it much better.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Well as an owner of the Shadow 2 and Legion 226, I love my Sigs but the CZ is an awesome shooter.

Reactions: wkuykend

·
Registered
960 Posts
I know y'all are a little partial to sig but I need some advice. I have about $1,200 to drop on a new gun and I have brought it down to a Wilson Combat 92g Beretta, a P226 legion, or a CZ Shadow. I'll be using it mostly for idpa, 3 gun shooting, and just plinking in the backyard
Thanks
What do you have currently and how would each of them give you something that you don't have (that you would really like to have)?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would go with the WC or the Shadow, the Legion SAO is technically too wide for IDPA unless you do custom work on the safety to make it smaller.

I do own a P226 Legion DA/SA and it is a good gun but I wouldn't call it great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.