SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Legion. I've got probably 5000 rounds through it in the 4 months I've had it. I shoot steel match with it and want to start shooting some USPSA matches with it as well as some training but I'm having an issue with the slide stop not holding back on the last round. True enough I know you shouldn't let it run dry but **** happens. I run the safety like I would a 1911 and fire with my thumb on the safety but the position of the slide stop so close to the safety makes it totally useless with my thumb on the safety. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix this problem without completely changing my grip and sticking my thumb out to the sky? Is there a different slide stop I can buy to make the "button" further forward? Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I ride the safety with my thumb but I don't have issues with the slide not locking back. I'll have to look at my grip the next time I shoot to see why I'm not having the same issue as you.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yup.... I have experienced the same thing with my new Legion SAO. I am used to resting my thumb on the safety of my 1911's. I will have to rethink how I place my thumb on this pistol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts