SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all are the ways to get access to Legion items on SIG? I know if you register your Legion... but there's at least one other way. Anyone know?

·
Registered
430 Posts
What all are the ways to get access to Legion items on SIG? I know if you register your Legion... but there's at least one other way. Anyone know?
Buy them on the secondary market?

I don’t know what your trying to get at here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
And also don’t know what your trying to buy... just swag.. but I’m sure if you call CS they will sell you what you seek...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy them on the secondary market?

I don’t know what your trying to get at here..
Obviously from sources other than SIG you might find them... but I'm speaking specifically of getting Legion items from SIG directly.

And also don’t know what your trying to buy... just swag.. but I’m sure if you call CS they will sell you what you seek...
Not really trying to buy anything. I just know that before, all Legion items were not available for purchase to me. However something changed recently as I was just able to purchase a Legion baseplate.

Although I have purchased quite a few SIGs as of late (only registering a couple), I have not purchased a Legion that would have otherwise made me a Legion member. That's why I was curious about other means which would grant access to Legion items on SIGs site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts