SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

legion mag

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  CAR 
#1 ·
well it happen to me like some others, receive only two
10 rd mags with my new purchase.
read on other forums people come up short one mag.
call sig rep says he would send me the third mag.
sounds like sig will work with their customers.

#3 ·
Same thing happened when I bought my P226 da/sa Legion last summer. What I didn't realize was that even though I live in Michigan where there is no hi cap ban my pistol was shipped with 10 rounders (9mm)! When I called SIG about getting the third mag I insisted that my pistol came with 15 rounders despite having to provide the serial number and model number. I received a 15 rounder, and realized later that I was wrong....I had bought a Legion with 10 rounders! CS guy must have thought I was an idiot.

#6 ·
I suppose it depends which one he bought.

There are two model numbers.

229R-9-LEGION comes with three, ten round magazines.

E29R-9-LEGION comes with three, fifteen round magazines.

I'm always careful when I place an order online to make sure I order the one that comes with the magazines I want.

#9 ·
I live in Ohio, last year when I bought my Legion it came with two 10 round magazines.

The stock number of the gun was 226R-9-LEGION so it left the factory with 10 round mags.

A quick call to SIG and they sent me the missing third 10 round magazine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.