SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Sig made a Legion 239 would you buy one (assuming you didn't have a 239 already)?

Would you like similar features as the other models?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Here's my P239:

It has an SRT, short trigger, G10 grips, X-Ray sights, no issues whatsoever! :)

Here's what the Legion's have mine doesn't: Medallions, Legion logo on top, Gray Gun's trigger, crappy finish, coin & case.

I'll still take mine.
Beavertail and Front Cocking serrations would also be on the Legion. I am not concerned about Front serrations but I do like the beavertail. I went with a Legion in 226 to get (stock and already installed) beavertail, G10 and SRT (jury is still out about whether or not I like the Gray Gun's version of the SRT better or the same. But it is certanly not worse than an Elite) Secret decoder ring and crappy case I could care less about (but DID order since I paid for them)

·
Registered
19,499 Posts
The P239 Tactical comes with front cocking serrations. I've actually been trying to find one of these slides, as I like the front cocking serrations for press-checks.

The beavertail wouldn't really work too well on a small carry gun like the P239.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
I would Never Purchase a "Legion" Model Regardless. To Me They Are Just A Gimmick/.
I'd take an EQUINOX Model Any Day over a Legion.
Got a new P220 Equinox last month. Swapped wood grips with Black G10 Piranha grips. Transformed the gun. No slip, much slimmer hold. Legion 226 is good, but something unique about the Equinox!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
The beavertail wouldn't really work too well on a small carry gun like the P239.
Beavertail works out ok for the 238/939. At least in "Sig" they have beavertails--"The SIG SAUER P238 .380 Auto Pistol features a stainless-steel slide with slide serrations and an anodized alloy beavertail-style frame."

·
Registered
989 Posts
The P239 Tactical comes with front cocking serrations. I've actually been trying to find one of these slides, as I like the front cocking serrations for press-checks.

Very nice looking 239. I just ordered a 239 Tactical. Been looking at 239s for awhile and finally found one that just hit me the way I wanted. Hopefully have it Monday.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Have all three Legions, no finish issues...that said, if I purchase a P239, it would be the SAS model.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here's my P239:

It has an SRT, short trigger, G10 grips, X-Ray sights, no issues whatsoever! :)

Here's what the Legion's have mine doesn't: Medallions, Legion logo on top, Gray Gun's trigger, crappy finish, coin & case.

I'll still take mine.
Geez!

Get a life dude!

We heard you the first 5000 times you said you don't like Legions! What ever!

Problem is, your opinion matters about as much as some knucklehead on the internet...

... oh wait.... :/

EBM

BTW Nice Sig! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts