SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an LE/MIL Legion? Read that it's a different color and doesn't have the Legion medallion on the grip. Are there any other differences?
(referring to classic P series... but also curious of any difference on the P320)

·
Registered
22,185 Posts
It originally didn't have an optic cut. I didn't know that they added that.
I originally learned of the LE Legion January 2019.
That was one Legion I would like to have. But if they have it machined for optics now, that would be nicer, maybe.
But considering it was made specifically for LEOs, MIL and other first responders, SIG should have put a damned true 1913 rail on it!!

Reactions: bigbooper

·
Registered
22,185 Posts
I just looked up a picture of one of the new ones with optic cut. I do now remember someone posting about it before.

There is a DA/SA with optic cut but no optic on Gunbroker with a BIN of $2K. Looks like they aren't requiring proof of eligibility.

But they should have kept the medallion on the grip panels.

·
Registered
22,185 Posts
Osage County Guns has an SAO with Romeo Pro for $1,337!! But you are required to prove eligibility.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It originally didn't have an optic cut. I didn't know that they added that.
I originally learned of the LE Legion January 2019.
That was one Legion I would like to have. But if they have it machined for optics now, that would be nicer, maybe.
But considering it was made specifically for LEOs, MIL and other first responders, SIG should have put a damned true 1913 rail on it!!
Your thread was one of the ones I read when I searched, but wasn't sure what might have changed in the two years since then.

Looking on Proven Outfitters, the P226 Legion does not look like it has an optic cut and it states it's black with no grip medallions. However the P226 Legion RXP only states that it has no grip medallions, but does not state that it's black (and obviously has an optic cut).

·
Registered
22,185 Posts
I've never heard of one. Just the P226.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts