SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My better half might just meltdown! One more Sig...for EDC!
I was all set on the P239 then I compared it to the P225 and I feel like I'm searching for the "Big W"... Help!
https://youtu.be/w00Kab17aeI
I now EDC my P938 with Hogue finger grips...but I really feel more comfortable with the Sig DA/SA....uder the big "W"...which one?

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Welcome.

I had a P239, traded it away after getting a P225-A1. Better balance, larger grips, it looks more like a traditional SIG.

I did give up the 357 SIG chambering in the 239, but have a 229, 357 SIG.

225 is one of the best SIGs in production. I was happy to get mine in Two-Tone finish. Gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
IMO the 239 is more concealable. They are both single stacked but you can get multiple caliber in the 239 where in the 225 you are limited to 9mm. I have both and prefer to carry a 239 in a crossbreed Supertuck or a N82 holster. Both are IWB.

·
Registered
761 Posts
If it really is the last SIG and you swear, the choice is glaring...there is no choice...get both. If you don't you will always wish you got the other one.

Reactions: EdJG

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Here's the "Plan"... give the 938 to your "Better Half", then get both!!! Make sure to get her some of that "Pink" Hornady Critical Defense, and get some "Tasteful" colorful grips to "Beautify" it... and of course a "Purse/Holster" to tote it in...

"Don't you Love it when a plan comes together"!!!

Reactions: BlindSquirrel

·
🎖USA Veteran
11,999 Posts
Here's the "Plan"... give the 938 to your "Better Half", then get both!!! Make sure to get her some of that "Pink" Hornady Critical Defense, and get some "Tasteful" colorful grips to "Beautify" it... and of course a "Purse/Holster" to tote it in...

"Don't you Love it when a plan comes together"!!!
Brilliant! Devious yes, but brilliant none the less.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Imo, you can't go wrong with either. I prefer the 239, but you said the 225 felt better to you, so I would suggest the 225 for you.
Then in a couple months or so you can get one last Sig and get the other one.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Brilliant! Devious yes, but brilliant none the less.
Maybe that's why I've been divorced for 38+ years... "Use with Caution"!

Reactions: Blu
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.