SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ended up taking the kydex plunge and ordered a LAG Tactical holster for my Sig P320.

I needed a comfortable, close fitting holster to wear on duty. Out of the box, the holster made a good first impression. The build quality was solid and the overall size of the holster was much smaller than expected. The edges were polished and smooth with no roughness present. I liked how the bottom of the holster wrapped around the muzzle of the pistol, but left a gap to allow any dust or liquids to pass through.

The holster comes with two sets of belt attachments to allow it to go from OWB to IWB. I've never been an IWB fan so the extra set of belt loops will probably collect dust.

The P320 snapped into place nicely and the holster firmly held the pistol in place. There is a tension screw in place if you want to tighten the grip of the holster, but out of the box it should do just fine.

Fit and feel was surprisingly comfortable. I went with a straight drop configuration and while the holster didn't ride very high, it wasn't dragging the ground either. I was really impressed how close the holster hugged my hip, keeping the P320 close to the body.

I've only had the weapon for a few days and so far I am very pleased with the purchase. It's too early to comment on the durability of the LAG holster, but my guess it will hold up to daily use nicely. I know there are plenty of kydex holster options out there, but the LAG holster is impressive enough that I'll likely pick up another holster for my off-duty P938.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Great review, thanks. Looks like a nice holster.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just ordered the defender and double mag carrier. Can't wait for it to show up so I can start carrying my new 320. I tried carrying it with the sig holster, but it was the most uncomfortable holster I've ever worn.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just getting ready to order this same holster. When carrying owb is it somewhat concealable under a t-shirt? How long did it take to receive?

It took just shy of two weeks to receive. Concealment isn't an issue with the P320 seeing that I wear it for work but I don't see why it wouldn't work beneath a t-shirt.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll be moving from CA to OR in a few months. The SIG P320 will be my first purchase in OR (the P320 is illegal in CA); I'll get this LAG holster too!
If your gonna get a black right hand holster look for the in stock one, you should get it much quicker that way. I picked to go with black and red, but if I would have seen they had them premade I would have went just black. It's killing me to not be able to carry my new gun.

·
Registered
129 Posts

Mine finally showed up today really love the look and it's comfortable too. The only bad part was trying to put the owb clips on. I was leaning towards iwb, but it conceals pretty good owb so I'll probably stick with that till Summer. Now I just need to get my compact fde grip module, compact mag, mag extensions and talon grips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.