SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know of a kydex or polymer belt holster for a x5e? Doesn't need to be a serpa or retention but if it is, that's ok. Just looking for something for range use on some local fun-shoots.

·
Registered
571 Posts
You may want to check with Blade Tech, they list 4 different x-series guns for their IDPA competition holster, but they don't specify if it's the enhanced version. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those is for the new enhanced design, perhaps the one listed for as "with/rail", since the tactical has always had a rail and they list a tactical specific version. They also list an "X5 enhanced" for their Eclipse Ambi holster, so they certainly have the mold for the enhanced series it would seem.

I have one of their x-series tactical holsters for a non-enhanced tactical and it works great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Off the top of my head, Blade-Tech and Black Rhino Concealment make options for X5Es. C&G Holsters also lists the X5, but I'm awaiting confirmation that they're available for the E variants before I spend the cash on their USPSA/3 gun hybrid competition holster.

Some people have found holsters designed for P226s that seem to work fine with their X guns, but they all leave the muzzle protruding from the bottom of the holster. YouTube has a few reviews, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.