SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I jumped on a holiday discount deal from Kramer Leather recently realizing that the wait time would be 9-11 weeks (according to their web site) before I would receive my horsehide pancake holster.

Imagine my shock and delight therefore when only a couple days later I received word that the holster had shipped..including shipping time from Washington I had my new Kramer in five days!

Guess they’d made the exact holster I ordered on spec and it had been waiting on the shelves for me.

I have 1 1/2” gun belts from Bigfoot (steel reinforced leather) and Vedder (nylon) but have always worn 1 1/4” LLBean belts for everyday dress if not carrying.

A few gun belt makers are now making 1 1/4” belts so I ordered the Bigfoot because I’ve been very happy with the 1 1/2” version.

Kramer offers 1 1/4” slots for its holsters and for a gun as small as the P365 I’ve concluded that the 1 1/4” offers plenty of support and so far I think I’m right. The 1 1/2” belt seems like overkill with the P365.

My other P365 holster is the Vedder Light Tuck and it is extremely comfortable. But for Fall Winter Spring in Michigan I think I’ll be wearing the OWB Kramer more often.

I had a hard time finding any pics of the P365 in a pancake holster on a narrower belt, so for those in the same boat here is a pic of my P365 w/12-round magazine with the Kramer and Bigfoot 1 1/4” belt.

(You can see in the photo that the black Kramer has some warm overtones, which I think is a horsehide thing.)

Commo

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sounds good. Kramer makes some nice leather. Wish more holster makers would make 1/4" loops/slots for the more compact guns we have now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...Wish more holster makers would make 1/4" loops/slots for the more compact guns we have now.
Agreed. I'm very happy with this combo.

And as an aside, I wish IWB makers would offer 1 1/4" clips for their holsters. My Vedder doesn't move around too much on the 1 1/4" belt but I wish I could tighten it up a bit..

Commo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts