SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've put on a Sig Romeo5 red dot, a TLR 7 white lights, and the smallest green laser I could find which happens to be made by TruGlo. But....the laser block at least 1/3 of the light throw. Should I put a riser on the red dot, then the TLR 7 too, or just accept some light blockage in the name of the compact Gods?

Additional info: I do not want to put anything on the m-lok/off to the side so that it can be pulled out of a backpack without snagging. I know I could just ditch the laser then light problem solved. and the A3 Tactical AFG is necessary since I shoot left handed, to keep my right hand out of the way of the ejection port without feeling all wonky to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
So I've put on a Sig Romeo5 red dot, a TLR 7 white lights, and the smallest green laser I could find which happens to be made by TruGlo. But....the laser block at least 1/3 of the light throw. Should I put a riser on the red dot, then the TLR 7 too, or just accept some light blockage in the name of the compact Gods?

Additional info: I do not want to put anything on the m-lok/off to the side so that it can be pulled out of a backpack without snagging. I know I could just ditch the laser then light problem solved. and the A3 Tactical AFG is necessary since I shoot left handed, to keep my right hand out of the way of the ejection port without feeling all wonky to me.

Mount that laser on the left side centered with the barrel. That’s where I would put it. Don’t think you’re gonna snag anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts