SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range and firing my brand new P320 45 compact. Absolutely loved it. Very impressed with the accuracy of this gun. I am just getting back into shooting after a long lay off (bought my p226 twenty years ago) this gun was fun to shoot, and accurate. Also impressed with how well it fits in my hand. So far I think the size really works for me. I ran federal American eagle and the sig brand (both Target and defense round) through it with no hiccups. I need to spend some time getting better in general but am very pleased with this purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
It's hard to beat the fun of shooting a new gun. I'm glad you enjoyed your new 320. I think they are great guns. Taking time off of shooting always has a toll. I too was away from shooting for a couple of decades. Man... I stunk up the range on my return to the sport. We all are trying to shoot better. That's the fun of shooting. It's always a contest between you and yourself. My kind of competition. Congrats on getting the 320 45. Keep that barrel warm. :)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I get nervous EVERY time I fire a new (or new to me) weapon. Good nervous, not bad nervous. Takes a couple of mags for me to settle down a little bit. I always want it to be perfect and in the process of me being nervous or tense, it NEVER is--till I calm down. Has seemingly always been that way. New M.O. is to shoot a few mags from a weapon I am already comfortable with then fire the new one. Seems to work better for me. The older I get, the more I realize the old saying is true--the only difference between the men and the boys is the price of the toys! (that and my pecker not getting as hard as it used to).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.