SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I just shot this little lady and she's impressive and sexy! Started with Winchester 115gr range ammo...50 rounds no malfunctions. Shot a little to the left at 25 feet and a little low. I thought it needed a rear sight alignment but then tried out my Hi-Vel 115 gr +P JHP and she was dead on...a bulls eye at first shot. No malfunctions. I think I'm in love. This seems like a perfect piece to me with size and power and accuracy at bay. It can even go in my sweatpants pocket. A great CCW piece. The trigger was even getting smoother as I shot and the accuracy had even improved. At the end I tried a few 115gr Winchesters again, they were still a bit to the left but better than before. The +p's were definitely snappy but still great even without the extended clip/pinky rest. I would give it an A on the report card. A finger rest would give it an A+ likely with +P ammo controlability.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations. I felt exactly like you a few weeks ago w/ my new Rosewood 938. Once I got practiced with the SAO safety, it's NOT a big deal, IMHO- This is one of the GREAT (maybe the best?) true 9mm "Pocket Pistols". PLUS----It is simply FUN to shoot! Never had a small CCW that was actually pleasant to shoot. This is it! AND, it's beautiful!

enjoy yours!...

·
Registered
41 Posts
KingSig-
forgot to mention.. The trigger DOES improve significantly and quickly. If you are in a hurry, get a snap cap and dry fire a couple hundred times or so. Smooth, short, and breaks clean and distinctly. About a 6 lb. pull after break in.

·
Registered
55,068 Posts
congratulations on a good day at the range.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The extended magazine was an improvement on mine. Made it easier for my large hands to manage this gun and as a result my accuracy was better. I have just started CC with this gun and like the way it works for that function.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I sanded the trigger down a bit since it was cutting into my finger and have practice pulled it at least 100 times. It's amazing how it became smoother. What a rush after that range session!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Nice! No snap cap required. Keep practicing and smooth that trigger out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts