SIG Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took eight weeks from order to delivery but my MIE Productions OWB holster for my SAS 11 UL was definitely worth the wait. The fit and finish of this Kydex holster are excellent. I could not be happier with the results so I thought I'd share this picture with you.
tempImage8Gggby.png
tempImageozkN3b.png

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is a solid looking EDC. 👌
You are exactly right its one of my all time favorite EDC's. 15 rounds in a very light concealed carry gun.

Reactions: MultiSync

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Looks great CR! You are right, it looks like it was worth the wait! Good luck.

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228
460 Posts
Looks great!

Is that a Baldr Mini you're sporting? I don't have a light on my EDC gun (although I do carry one in a belt holster), but I have Baldr Mini's on both my home defense guns (one in the night stand and one downstairs). I've been very impressed with them!

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great!

Is that a Baldr Mini you're sporting? I don't have a light on my EDC gun (although I do carry one in a belt holster), but I have Baldr Mini's on both my home defense guns (one in the night stand and one downstairs). I've been very impressed with them!
Actually its a Olight PL Mini 2 Valkyrie.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
That is beautiful!...If I find myself needing a holster for mine that is the way I will go, you have now steered me towards two awesome holsters and I appreciate that!...need to research whether MIE makes one for staccato...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very nice, wish they offered an ambidextrous thumb safety on the smaller ones , it’s a beautiful pistol

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is beautiful!...If I find myself needing a holster for mine that is the way I will go, you have now steered me towards two awesome holsters and I appreciate that!...need to research whether MIE makes one for staccato...
They do make one for the Staccato.

Reactions: Secondset

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice, wish they offered an ambidextrous thumb safety on the smaller ones , it’s a beautiful pistol
According to Gilbert Perez of GP Arms LLC they do make an ambidextrous thumb safety for the SAS 11 UL.

Reactions: Secondset
1 - 14 of 14 Posts