SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and wanted to start a quick thread to introduce myself.

Been into shooting and Sig Sauer for a while and got into carrying SIGS as a CCW a couple years ago. Before then I was carrying Glock and the M&P line.
I began carrying a p2022 as a CCW, and while the pistol was a bit too large for my liking in that department, I grew to really enjoy SIG's ergonomics and smooth recoil in 9mm.
I switched over to conceal carrying a p320c about a year ago and haven't looked back since. The pistol has gone everywhere with me, fits like a glove, and is so comfortable at a 3:00 position for me that I can "forget" its there at times. I've taken this pistol through several demanding defensive pistol courses, used it as a sidearm in a carbine course, and have to date put (ironically) 3200 rounds through it with literally no issues whatsoever - not one stovepipe, misfire, etc. (watch me jinx myself now at the next range visit :rolleyes: )

I have been thoroughly impressed with this pistol and have lurked here for a while before opting to join up. Wanted to say that the forum has been great and the people here extremely courteous and knowledgeable from what I've seen.
So thanks for the welcome, and hope to contribute as much as I can here.

Will

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome from TN! That's one of the nicest, concise, and informative introductory statements I've seen. We're glad to have you!

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. I'm glad you decided to join in our madness. True, the forums are informative as well as entertaining but they are so much more fun when you are a member. Congrats on the 320c. I carry one as well and love it. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.