SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Can anyone give me any inside the waistband kydex double magazine pouch options? I tried the BladeTech pouch that supposedly accommodates the 365XL magazines, and the slots are too large.

Any photos of the pouches would be appreciated too. I’m looking to place an order tomorrow or Saturday.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Hello,
Can anyone give me any inside the waistband kydex double magazine pouch options? I tried the BladeTech pouch that supposedly accommodates the 365XL magazines, and the slots are too large.

Any photos of the pouches would be appreciated too. I’m looking to place an order tomorrow or Saturday.
Is this the BladeTech version you have?
Automotive exterior Rectangle Bumper Automotive wheel system Electric blue

Rectangle Bag Auto part Bumper Fashion accessory

I've tried others (mainly for OWB use), but this BladeTech model is by far my favorite. I've got a little belly, well maybe a big belly, and I wear this OWB. It's so easy to put on and take off. The clips are awesome and it stays firmly in place. Moving the clips to the front allows for IWB application.

The mags aren't super tight, but they are just right for me. The raised ridges that engage along the inside surface do not extend very close to the top, so they only begin applying pressure to the magazine during the last (approx) 1/2" of full insertion. I can see why some might be concerned they may fall out if you're involved in a tussle, but given my age and weight, tussling is slightly out of my job description, so I'm going with gravity being on my side. 😂
Automotive design Material property Bumper Automotive exterior Rim

I do have the adjustment screw tightened fully, but I believe the screw head is bottoming out on the retaining nut. It could be compressed further if the nut were filed down to reduce its thickness. This can be easily accomplished by disassembling the case and removing the nut for filing, if desired.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts