SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Help .... I'm looking for an IWB Holster that will accommodate
my P320 Compact with a Streamlight TLR-4 mounted.

Any recommendations? MFG and Model #

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have the same setup for HD, if you run across anything iwb or owb, please post any info

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Check White Hat Holsters. I love those guys and have 5 of their holsters already. Just last week got a max slide for my full size P320 with TLR-1 HL installed. Fits perfectly!

Their micro tuck might work for you. Check out the attachments options to see which lights are listed.

https://www.whitehatholsters.com/microtuck-hybrid-iwb-holster/
Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Check White Hat Holsters. I love those guys and have 5 of their holsters already. Just last week got a max slide for my full size P320 with TLR-1 HL installed. Fits perfectly!

Their micro tuck might work for you. Check out the attachments options to see which lights are listed.

https://www.whitehatholsters.com/microtuck-hybrid-iwb-holster/
Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Thanks Greg,

I checked their site, they currently only offer a holster that will accommodate the TLR-1, TLR-1 HL, and TLR-3 light systems. I'll contact them and see if they have plans on adding the TLR-4 to their lineup.

White Hat Rep said they have no plans to add the TLR-4.

·
Registered
621 Posts
If you don't find something that you can preorder, WePleadThe2nd will make one to fit if you're willing to send your light and/or pistol to them. I'm sure there are others that will do it but I've dealt with these guys a few times. They do good work and have good service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks CDavis, I'll keep them in mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts