SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

馃帠USAF Veteran
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the trigger with the gg curved trigger, replaced all items in the parts kit that came with it. Everything was 100% apart and everything is now reinstalled. With the trigger over travel stop pin fully inserted, the FCU doesn't function like it should. However if I slightly back out the pin, things seem to work correctly. I have not reinstalled the FCU back into the body and reassembled completely to test. Wondering what is the hold up with that pin causing an issue.

Sadly, I spent a long day away today and I am about done investing anymore time to this today, but maybe someone has an idea on what might be the fix for correcting this issue.

Attachments

Registered
In several times of exchanging triggers, I have noted that after the new trigger is installed, it is locked up and won't pull freely. (with the FCU still out of the grip module) Then I noticed that if if I push up on the slide lock lever it releases the mechanism and allows the trigger to pull freely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.