SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from SD signing in here. Recently converted from a Glock to a SP2022 for CC. Looking for a inner waist band holster thats not bulky and comfortable for all day wear under dress attire. Any help?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Welcome from South Jersey
I have used A lot of different ones.
Tried the Alien Gear, Original leather backed, Liked it
But when the AG Cloak 2 came out I got 1and that is what I now use all the time.
Many other suggestions will follow.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I carry my 2022 in a White Hat Holsters MaxTuck. Leather/Kydex hybrid. I like it and have no issues with comfort.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Any quality IWB hybrid, including the alien gear 2.0, which is the best for the price winner, will serve you fine.

Bravo Concealment and Raven Concealment systems both make fantastic polymer holster and have IWB options, but that gets you in a higher price point...well worth it IMO, but YMMV.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome from South Jersey
I have used A lot of different ones.
Tried the Alien Gear, Original leather backed, Liked it
But when the AG Cloak 2 came out I got 1and that is what I now use all the time.
Many other suggestions will follow.
I really like the Cloak 2.0 for my G19 and recently ordered a shell for my SP2022. Good to hear it works well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Crossbreed QuikClip

·
Registered
551 Posts
Another vote for the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2. I recently got the 2 holster package, the IWB Cloak Tuck 2 and an OWB. I'm not overly enamored with the leather cut on the OWB, it hits the mag release and could have easily been trimmed a little more to avoid that, I'll modify it myself at some point. The IWB is very comfortable for me for the limited time I've used it.

Alien Gear 2 Holster Combo

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
This guy makes them for Gen1 w/Sig rail and Gen2 w/picitinny rail.

Holsters

Still waiting for mine. There have been a few hiccups but Josh has been great in dealing with them. Pics and a review when it's in.

And welcome from Seattle

Ric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts