SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
Have you searched eBay an Gunbroker. Those are the places likely to have a used one. If you want new, then SIG might sell you one. I bought a new slide for my P225 about 6 years ago. I had to mail them my frame. Total cost for shipping both ways and a complete slide with night sights was $400.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you searched eBay an Gunbroker. Those are the places likely to have a used one. If you want new, then SIG might sell you one. I bought a new slide for my P225 about 6 years ago. I had to mail them my frame. Total cost for shipping both ways and a complete slide with night sights was $400.
Thank you for your reply , and help . Wow , $400. , a little more and I can buy an entire new P320 .

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Thank you for your reply , and help . Wow , $400. , a little more and I can buy an entire new P320 .
I guess it's the milling process. I have a Mossberg Maverick 88 with an 18" barrel for HD that cost me $190 but wanted a 28" barrel to shoot skeet. Academy wanted $120 for the barrel. I just bought the whole 28" shotgun for $70 more.

·
Registered
154 Posts
What if you bought a Caliber X-Change Kit and just sell off the parts you don't need/want to bring down the cost for the slide. I was hoping that Sig would sell just a RX slide, but I'm sure that's just a pipe dream.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I would like to find a Sub Compact slide and recoil spring assembly. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows if I could send my full size Sig Tac Ops slide back to the factory and have a Romeo 1 installed....

·
Registered
655 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I would like to find a Sub Compact slide and recoil spring assembly. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows if I could send my full size Sig Tac Ops slide back to the factory and have a Romeo 1 installed....
I bought a subcompact slide from the classifieds section of this forum. It's possible to catch one every now and then.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Looks like the parts price, pricing is the same as for many other products. Think about car parts or just about anything else. Buying the whole thing is cheaper then buying a part at a time.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yea, it will be tough for find an acceptable deal for just a slide. If you're lucky you can probably find one here for about $300.

You could also consider waiting for one of this 20% off deals from SIG, and but the exchange kit. After selling off the parts you don't need, you'll probably be in it for about $250.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Someone walked off with my fullsize slide at the range a few months back, called SIG, they don't sell outright but you can ship your gun and they will put a new slide on it for $250. I would have just bought an xchange kit but it was a during a dry spell and I couldn't find one anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.