SIG Talk banner

Interested in Sig p320 Tacops full size

1583 14
I have been bitten by the sig bug. Own the p226 and p229c sas. I'm looking to add the tacops full size p320. Any reason I shouldn't purchase? I like the sights and 4 mags.
I've heard the pistol is huge but use glock 43 and 19 as my edc. No reason to carry it.
For the range and home protection, I figure the tacops and my ksg would be beastmode!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
I have been bitten by the sig bug. Own the p226 and p229c sas. I'm looking to add the tacops full size p320. Any reason I shouldn't purchase? I like the sights and 4 mags.
I've heard the pistol is huge but use glock 43 and 19 as my edc. No reason to carry it.
For the range and home protection, I figure the tacops and my ksg would be beastmode!
Do it. It's a great gun and value. I have the exact gun (and a 226 Legion)...different guns, but the 320 is my competition pistol.

I did make a couple of changes to it...the two biggies are the Grey Guns Big Fat guide rod and 1911 spring in it and the Grey Guns Trigger...other than than I polished all the internals myself, and added a light to reduce the already non-existent muzzle climb and just weight the front a little more.

FWIW my EDCC is a g19 MOS w/RMR.

· Premium Member
22,522 Posts
Welcome .
The Tacops is the gun I want if I ever get into a firefight with a handgun.
4-21 rnd mags +1 , can't forget the +1 , that is a lot of bang bang.

· Registered
549 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! I just picked up the same model yesterday! Loving it so far. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the TFO front sight, but I've come to appreciate its brightness in the daylight. Very cool.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay? I'd like to compare. I've heard a pretty wide range of prices.

· Registered
259 Posts
Do It!!

I love mine

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.