SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with this light? I recently watched a Travis Haley review of the light with his explanation as to why he chooses it for his system, but thought I'd ask those who have used it their opinion of the light. Seems pretty good, and would probably work as well as any other light, but it's half the weight and a little shorter than the TLR-1 I currently have. That can add up if it is being carried. Anyway, any input would be greatly appreciated! :D

INFORCE-APL-WHITE-IR

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the standard light (not IR), but I'm definitely digging it. Love the paddle switches. Tap for constant on/off. Hold for momentary. It's half the weight of the TLR-1, and about a 1/4" shorter.

Attachments

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
You go hunting with night vision?

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Isn't it for use with night vision equipment?

·
Registered
23,605 Posts
Isn't it for use with night vision equipment?
If you use night vision equipment.

I asked if you hunt with night vision.
Maybe I should have also asked if you use night vision for self-defense or home-defense. :D

·
Registered
7,383 Posts

·
Banned
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you use night vision equipment.

I asked if you hunt with night vision.
Maybe I should have also asked if you use night vision for self-defense or home-defense. :D
No, silly...I was just messin about...I bought the standard light b/c I don't need the IR. :p;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.