SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was thinking of getting something like the above to carry but would I notice a temp difference in that and the regular plastic?

Would it just be a sweaty nasty mess after a little bit?

Would be carrying in Texas heat too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
6,262 Posts
These are the best IWB holsters on the market IMO. I have a number of them, and the felt like cover helps in keeping the holster in place, absorbing sweat, and also acts as sort of a noise dampener. I've used other holsters, like BladeTech (which I really like), but this is my favorite.

Also, they are really good about working with you if you call them right after you order...they will make modifications if they can, like buying a G17 holster for a G19, and having it trimmed down to cover the entire tip of the muzzle instead of having it a little exposed. I've learned that aids in keeping you from getting burned by a hot muzzle after shooting say 300-500 rounds at the range, then reholstering. HOT!

The smell isn't bad. They seem to dry quickly and the oder can't be smelled unless you hold it up to our nose, and then it still isn't bad, and I'm in Alabama heat, so...I guess my SHYT don't stink! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.