SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all -
I am new to SigTalk as of about a month ago. I've had a P365 for some time (love it for carry) and had a P320 that I liked even better for really shooting. (I traded it recently for a USP 45 ACP for some variety.)

SigTalk came to my attention when I recently picked up up a Sig MCX Patrol (gen 1/legacy) 5.56 and .300blk setup; I learned tons from reading the posts here. I love the rifle and its abiltiy to move between calibers. [I'm actually looking for longer suppressor compatible handguards for it.]

My other hobbies include HK UMP conversion and Benelli's.

I do have a question: I used to (a week ago?) be able to see a FOR SALE/WANTED forum under classifies, but now it seems to have "disappeared." Did I miss an announcement?

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Hi all -
I am new to SigTalk as of about a month ago. I've had a P365 for some time (love it for carry) and had a P320 that I liked even better for really shooting. (I traded it recently for a USP 45 ACP for some variety.)

SigTalk came to my attention when I recently picked up up a Sig MCX Patrol (gen 1/legacy) 5.56 and .300blk setup; I learned tons from reading the posts here. I love the rifle and its abiltiy to move between calibers. [I'm actually looking for longer suppressor compatible handguards for it.]

My other hobbies include HK UMP conversion and Benelli's.

I do have a question: I used to (a week ago?) be able to see a FOR SALE/WANTED forum under classifies, but now it seems to have "disappeared." Did I miss an announcement?
Welcome from Texas.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,118 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Administrator
40,251 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk from PA! We're glad to have you as a member of the community :)

I recommend reading through the Forum Standards & Rules to get acquainted with how the site operates.
You may also want to take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Welcome from New York. Sorry that you let that 320 get away, but no worries, you keep hanging around here and you'll have more Sigs than the 320 back in your collection.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Welcome from Texas, formerly from Billings, Culbertson, Missoula and Havre.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts