SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Impulse buy. 2x Two toned Sig RX, one full sized and one compact. I have the small version of the full grip, the small verson of the compact grip, the small version of the subcompact grip (and mag) and an entire x change kit for the carry (to get a compact slide without a romeo and because a carry frame is the only one i won't have).

I ordered 2x 21 rds mags, a gray guns fat guide rod/spring and a few custom holsters.

FWIW the full size just displaced an xdm competition .45 in my night stand and im wearing the compact on my hip and fnd it very tolerable.

How did i do?

Anyone know if they will ever release the x-frames or X-5 as an x-change kit???

The trigger is very good...having trouble figuring out why the gray guns trigger is even needed.

I planned this because the RX and X-5s are the ones you cant buy kits for....so i decided to buy those full guns to get the fire control units and pick up the rest via online kits.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Double your pleasure, double your fun!

I have one 320 with a stock action, and one that has been worked on by Robert Burke. My stock action doesn't need improvement, but my Burke action is distinctly better.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. You've bought some sweet guns. The two tone is sharp looking. Makes for an impressive pair. I like the stock trigger on both my compact and RX models.
I have no plans on replacing them. My X5 has Robert Burke's magic performed on the trigger and action. It's incredible... amazing, but not something I'd want to carry. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sharp two tones! Welcome from TN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.