SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
welcome back....Sig's are just ones u have to have...i really like the 239...i just seen one and handled it too..i am torn between it and the P224...please post some pics once u can...which one did u get?..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
welcome back....Sig's are just ones u have to have...i really like the 239...i just seen one and handled it too..i am torn between it and the P224...please post some pics once u can...which one did u get?..
Lol, I started to say well dummy (jest) you just said 239. Lol

I got the Gen2 with SRT. I'm having the slide bead blasted by Sig right after I get home from the range. I tried a dak and it's really light, but I like the da/sa decocker so that's what I got. Been wanting this gun close to fifteen years but never could let go the cash. Now she's mine.

It comes in on Monday

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Welcome back from a P239 fanboy from Western North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
I left for a while when I sold my P320. However... I just traded for a new Sig 239 9mm and I'm so excited I can't stand it. They had to order the one I wanted. Sigh! I'll post pictures and stuff as soon as I can.
Apparently you weren't aware that you don't have to own a Sig to hang out with us.

Hmm. Or maybe you were aware that part of our job here is to help you acquire more Sigs....:lol:

Welcome back...

Reactions: jringo8769

·
Registered
765 Posts
You should change your name to Kotter. :p

Welcome Back! Can't wait to see pics after the slide is blasted.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Welcome back from Florida.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.