SIG Talk banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
P365
8 Posts
I don’t recall the brand. It was a friend’s gun I shot at an outdoor range about 30 years ago. I don’t know if it was classified as a pistol or a rifle. It had a shoulder stock attachment. It had a 50 shot corkscrew magazine on it in 9MM. Shot so smooth. Wish I knew the name of it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
View attachment 468612

got one 2 yrs ago used for $900.00 but it's the FDE color but rather have in black. a week later the shop got a new one in in black for @1399.00
View attachment 468612

got one 2 yrs ago used for $900.00 but it's the FDE color but rather have in black. a week later the shop got a new one in in black for @1399.00
That is a really nice gun and I believe that you got a good deal on it. Is it a nice shooter? It seems more like a home defense or maybe open carry gun more than anything.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Any Manurhin. LOVE revolvers. I have seen what it can do and it is far above my pay grade. But. Lust matters.
View attachment 468624
Oh yes, that gun is way cool. I don’t have any revolvers- yet. However, I have been looking at a few here lately. And for some reason, the S&W 686 (.357/ .38 Special) has caught my eye. I’m not sure why that is so. Maybe it’s because some of the shooting world is getting away from all metal guns. Whatever the reason, I am all about metal pistols. On a side note, I also really liked my SA XD 45 plastic fantastic as it was a great pistol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Used to have a Ruger #1 Light Sporter in 30/06.
Let it go to a friend.
RMEF edition in 35 Whelen is on my want to have list.
It would be my perfect elk rifle for where I hunt,the wet woods of Washington.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Not a lot I'm really wanting right now ... maybe a truck load of assorted ammo. But if I think of something I always wanted but never got my hands-on it would be a Thompson Contender with a tuned trigger and two barrels ...one in .22lr and one in .357 mag ... both with Leupold pistol scopes mounted. I know ... not the big buck over-the top stuff some would choose but my needs are simple. It's just one of those guns I couldn't afford when I found one and couldn't find when I could afford one.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Used to have a Ruger #1 Light Sporter in 30/06.
Let it go to a friend.
RMEF edition in 35 Whelen is on my want to have list.
It would be my perfect elk rifle for where I hunt,the wet woods of Washington.
I’m there with you. I just let a Winchester 30/06 go in a trade for a P230. I got the 30/06 from a friend when I lived in Montana some years ago but it’s a little too much rifle for NC. It was a good trade from my perspective because the P230 had never been fired, until I took it to the range.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Oh yes, that gun is way cool. I don’t have any revolvers- yet. However, I have been looking at a few here lately. And for some reason, the S&W 686 (.357/ .38 Special) has caught my eye. I’m not sure why that is so. Maybe it’s because some of the shooting world is getting away from all metal guns. Whatever the reason, I am all about metal pistols. On a side note, I also really liked my SA XD 45 plastic fantastic as it was a great pistol.
Had this for around 8 yrs now and love it, you won't regret picking up a S&W 686 wheel-gun I promise ya.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Everyday carry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Absolutely, that’s the one right there. What a nice piece of machinery. How does she shoot? Does it kick pretty hard or is it not so bad as long as you grip it correctly?
Shoots like a dream compared to a snubnose .38 I have. Trigger pull is very smooth and recoil on .38's isn't bad, magnums kick alittle more but all metal and larger frame handles it ok.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts