SIG Talk banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Mine is probably pedestrian by comparison but, I would get a NIB P220 (.45) Legion DA/SA. The only mod that I would make would be adding Trijicon HD night sights with an orange front sight. I get that and I’m out. What would you get?
I've got two P220's that I've added the trijicon hd night sights with the yellow insert. I see the yellow better with my old eyes 69 yrs old. even with cataract and corrective surgery which help some

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
A Korth 44 magnum 6 inch revolver.
There you go. I’m not into revolvers that much. I shot a .44 mag when I was a youngster but at that time it had way too much recoil for me. I would actually like to get a revolver in the not so distant future as a range gun. There is something about all metal pistols that I like and I am appreciating more and more.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Mine is probably pedestrian by comparison but, I would get a NIB P220 (.45) Legion DA/SA. The only mod that I would make would be adding Trijicon HD night sights with an orange front sight. I get that and I’m out. What would you get?
I have that gun. I love it. I kept the original sights.

Reactions: ChrisNC1

·
Super Moderator - 🎖USN Veteran
589 Posts
DW V-bob 45…all stainless…oh wait…gonna pick it up tomorrow…

Reactions: ChrisNC1

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I have that gun. I love it. I kept the original sights.
Right on, I’m glad for you. I actually have one coming in a couple of weeks. I had my LGS on the lookout for me for about the last month. They are difficult to find, especially for a good deal on one. My LGS came through for me though.

·
🎖USA Veteran
227 Posts
Right now a few guns I'd like to have are a sig 551 with a 16" barrel,.
US Army Mk22 full deployment kit with all 3 barrels in 6.5 Creedmoor, 300 Norma, and 338 Norma, supressor, case, nightforce optic and all.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts