SIG Talk banner

I'd like to see your 320c in OD please!

1361 11
If you have a P320 compact in OD green, please post up your pic if you are willing. I'm contemplating this color for mine. Thanks in advance, TW.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you have a P320 compact in OD green, please post up your pic if you are willing. I'm contemplating this color for mine. Thanks in advance, TW.

Ugh. I just swapped mine out for the FDE version when I was at work today. I'm funny like that and change colors on a whim. I'll be happy to take photos Monday when I get back to work and swap it over for you. I will say though, the green is very very dark, and not too darn far away from black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ugh. I just swapped mine out for the FDE version when I was at work today. I'm funny like that and change colors on a whim. I'll be happy to take photos Monday when I get back to work and swap it over for you. I will say though, the green is very very dark, and not too darn far away from black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Actually, you just answered what I was looking for. Every pic I found on the web showed it very dark and I was just wondering if it was lighting issues. If it is that dark, I don't want it. Thanks much for posting and helping me out! TW

·
Registered
80 Posts
Funny you ask. I ordered a compact medium in OD from Midway and it arrived today. I also ordered a 20 LPI tip kit from OTD defense so after practicing for a bit I went to work on this frame. It ain't perfect but for my first time out with these tips I'm satisfied with the result. Just the right amount of grippy happiness for me. I was surprised at the colors that were coming out as I was stippling. Almost gives it a subtle camo look. Anyway here ya go. By the way I like the Sig's OD. Very subdued.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The green is a putrid looking color. And the FDE is no better. Keep them black. That's the only way they look good. Especially in a gun as ugly as a 320. Maybe black with a stainless slide. That would be alright.

Problem is, looks aside, these things are more accurate than possibly every other handgun out there. You can knocks gnats off a soda can at 25 yards with these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,647 Posts
They are definitely NOT what most of us would know as true OD (i.e. "olive drab") green. More of a "greenish-brown".

Reactions: ORSigShooter

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I won't be going to this color. Not the OD green I'm looking for. Might just get a FDE and have it cerakoted to the color I want. Thanks for all the input though! TW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.