SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
P365X
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these compatible with standard holsters or are these required to have 1 off Custom holsters made? I really like the idea of the 1913 rail.

Anyone here using these?!

Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Office equipment

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
In my experience mine fits in the same holsters it did before I added the Icarus grip. It doesnt start to widen until just at the rear of the trigger guard, the part thats not in a holster anyways. All I had to do was loosen the retention screws a couple turns because of the 1913 style rail. Such was the case on both the shoulder and hip holsters. Adding the aftermarket Zaffiri slide the same, holsters still worked but again a slight adjustment of the retention.
Both of these were bought before Icarus released their 1st grip module, before the 1st aftermarket slide. YMMV but such was the case with these two particular holster makers.
I was perepared to get new holsters but they worked just fine.
Material property Tool Automotive lighting Bag Revolver
Material property Gun accessory Pattern Sleeve Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
P365X
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my experience mine fits in the same holsters it did before I added the Icarus grip. It doesnt start to widen until just at the rear of the trigger guard, the part thats not in a holster anyways. All I had to do was loosen the retention screws a couple turns because of the 1913 style rail. Such was the case on both the shoulder and hip holsters. Adding the aftermarket Zaffiri slide the same, holsters still worked but again a slight adjustment of the retention.
Both of these were bought before Icarus released their 1st grip module, before the 1st aftermarket slide. YMMV but such was the case with these two particular holster makers.
I was perepared to get new holsters but they worked just fine.
View attachment 416377 View attachment 416378
Good to know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just loosened the retention screw a little on the 365 holster. My 365XL holster didnt work as well with just loosing the retention screw, so i dug into the bottomless pit of my "other" holsters and found a thicker rubber spacer to open it up a little bit, perfect fit now. Icarus grips are pretty sweet!

Product Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts