1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"PRO Elite" A.C.E. 365 Grip
PMM P365XL Micro JTTC and Barrel Combo

In a word... Awesome!

Icarus and PMM are continuing to push the performance envelope on the P365 series.

The best way to describe it is you don’t know what you don’t know until you experience it for yourself.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I like most everything about it, but having to buy new holsters for it. I'm waiting for a version that has the same P365 rail.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I just picked up the A.C.E 320 SOCOM Full for my X5. Really beautiful machining ICARUS does on these modules. Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to try it out. (y)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Definitely like the grips, guess I’d have to see the compensator for myself, but good job, I’ll look into PMM

Reactions: drchadbaginski

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very nice - looks perfect! I just finished a similar build last weekend but have yet to test it.

I am hesitant to post a full review and comparison opinion until I've gotten a few hundred rounds through it.

I love the feel and heft of the Icarus grip, and the ergonomics and deep checkering provide a fantastic positive grip.

·
Registered
396 Posts
"PRO Elite" A.C.E. 365 Grip
PMM P365XL Micro JTTC and Barrel Combo

In a word... Awesome!

Icarus and PMM are continuing to push the performance envelope on the P365 series.

The best way to describe it is you don’t know what you don’t know until you experience it for yourself.

View attachment 427065

View attachment 427066
How do you like the PMM compensator/barrel combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
WC modules if produced will be a poly material.

As far as Sig producing a AXG version for the 365, I'd think that would be a while. Increasing the cost of a handgun significantly beyond what is now very affordable.

Every event held at the Academy had the staff and a large display of products from Icarus Precision. They are able to offer a wider variety of styles than Sig. I think you'll see them push their products from that vendor before they release one of their own at this time. Moreover, their quality of the Icarus Precision line was outstanding...and not because they were very generous in donating products during both the 365 EDC and the Adaptive Shooting Clinics to participants. They provided working models to test on the shooter's downtime.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts