SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but... I don’t wanna shell out $400 bucks to put Nills on my other two P239s.

Can anyone recommend wood grips that come close to the contour/texture of Nills (on a P239)?

A few options come to mind...

KSD
Grips4u
Armory Craft (do they use re-branded KSDs? They just look very similar)
Hogue
Marschal
Others?

I love the Nills because they have a nice rounded contour with enough width and enough of a palm swell to anchor my support hand. Texture (Romlas) is fantastic too. Anything remotely close to this out there?

In my experience, Hogue’s grips are fairly flat-sided and don’t have the same kind of contour. I have hogue G10s for my P239 and hogue wood for my P245. Though I haven’t tried their wood grips for the P239.

·
Registered
18,287 Posts
I think Hogue's are the least expensive. Remember most wood grips will be thicker than G10 material or plastic because wood needs to be thicker for the same strength.

·
Registered
990 Posts
definitely nice grips but I could spend the $$$ on ammo instead. I only paid about $400 for my slightly used 239 in 357 SIG and have already added an SRT and TroGlo sites.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You get what you pay for unfortunately & when it comes to wood grips they are never cheap. The Nills are the best I found for Sigs & had them on my 239 till I sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: MattyD380
1 - 5 of 5 Posts