SIG Talk banner

I just added A Nitron P226 to my gun box

1701 Views 23 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  EdJG
I already have a P238 and love it. I have been debating whether or not to get a P226 and finally took the plunge today. Brought it home cleaned and inspected it today and will be at the range with it tomorrow.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took the new 226 to the range today and fired 100 rounds of Freedom munitions 115gr RN through it flawlessly. Love this gun. I am Glad that I bought it. Now I need to get a few more mags and a holster for it.

· Premium Member
1,421 Posts
If the unthinkable happened and I could only keep two guns (I didn't say one because that is beyond unthinkable.) it would probably be the p226 and p227. As much as I love my other Sigs, these two are really special IMO.

· Registered
297 Posts
congratulations! a 226 was my first Sig and it's 200 rounds short of 10,000.
what a sweet thing!

· Registered
991 Posts
My first sig was a 226 nitron and out of all my pistolas it is still my favorite, for fit in hand, familiarity, and sentimental reasons. I have a couple of more value and added features but I trust that 226 the most.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EDjG
I am thinking about the SRT, but I am also debating on having Sig do some other work and just let them do it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.