SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from a student that is in a rush to shoot her re-qualification COF to get her renewal application in before it expires.

Weather here has been pretty bad for range work. It's going to be pushing 60° with under 10 mph winds when she gets here this morning.

Man, how I hate having to go shooting handguns on a good day - when I could go to my other range and shoot long guns.

Lessee, P229 357Sig, X-FiveAR 9mm, ammo, ears ---

Tough life but I'll manage...<sigh>:lol:

·
🎖USAF Veteran
4,455 Posts
Got a call from a student that is in a rush to shoot her re-qualification COF to get her renewal application in before it expires.

Weather here has been pretty bad for range work. It's going to be pushing 60° with under 10 mph winds when she gets here this morning.

Man, how I hate having to go shooting handguns on a good day - when I could go to my other range and shoot long guns.

Lessee, P229 357Sig, X-FiveAR 9mm, ammo, ears ---

Tough life but I'll manage...<sigh>:lol:

Sorry to say it, but suck it up buttercup. Next thing we know you will be making the snowflakes melt. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ask Steve if he would like some Cheese to go with his constant Whining. :p
Yes please.

BTW - I wasn't whining - I was bragging....:D

Reactions: bearone2

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you charging for the re-cert??? if yes quit whining!!
Yes - but not enough to cover the ammo I shot - and I had to give some ammo to my RSO to shoot as well - he's such a sponge, it's like having ugly kids...:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some people are just easier to dislike AND be jealous of---you guys meet that criteria big time! :) :)
Just doing my part - you just want to spew your vile dislikes at me because - well, I guess I deserve it. I went shooting - and you sat at your computer

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to say it, but suck it up buttercup. Next thing we know you will be making the snowflakes melt. ;)
See that's what's wrong with this forum! Brutal, no mercy members ALL come out of the woodwork to attack us poor souls that are FORCED to work...:mad:;);):mad:

Reactions: Beefstews

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just doing my part - you just want to spew your vile dislikes at me because - well, I guess I deserve it. I went shooting - and you sat at your computer
Actually I didn't sit at the computer but I hope it goes without saying there wasn't a bit of "vile dislike" in my comments, most just making a lame attempt at being funny. Sorry if I missed that mark Sir. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I didn't sit at the computer but I hope it goes without saying there wasn't a bit of "vile dislike" in my comments, most just making a lame attempt at being funny. Sorry if I missed that mark Sir. :unsure:
Ouch. Sorry you took my comment as serious. I didn't take your comment as such. Even now when I read what I typed, I don't see it as serious. You musta missed the cartoon dragon or misunderstood is. Wow. Sorry.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ouch. Sorry you took my comment as serious. I didn't take your comment as such. Even now when I read what I typed, I don't see it as serious. You musta missed the cartoon dragon or misunderstood is. Wow. Sorry.
No harm---I too "assumed" your reply was in fun---just didn't want to be on the bad side of anyone here!

Glad your day went well----me and the girlfriend drove into and back out of Detroit ASAP to visit a friend of her's back from working in Europe for a mega-corporation.

Hope you have more "bad days" like this one! :D

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Real Gentlemen sit, smile and NEVER Tell.
You've been here long enough to know I'm no real gentleman. I rarely sit, but always smile - and shout from the rafters....:lol:

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
It's a tough job, but SOMEONES got to do it !! :D

Reactions: SteveAikens
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.