SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from a student that is in a rush to shoot her re-qualification COF to get her renewal application in before it expires.

Weather here has been pretty bad for range work. It's going to be pushing 60° with under 10 mph winds when she gets here this morning.

Man, how I hate having to go shooting handguns on a good day - when I could go to my other range and shoot long guns.

Lessee, P229 357Sig, X-FiveAR 9mm, ammo, ears ---

Tough life but I'll manage...<sigh>:lol:

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Got a call from a student that is in a rush to shoot her re-qualification COF to get her renewal application in before it expires.

Weather here has been pretty bad for range work. It's going to be pushing 60° with under 10 mph winds when she gets here this morning.

Man, how I hate having to go shooting handguns on a good day - when I could go to my other range and shoot long guns.

Lessee, P229 357Sig, X-FiveAR 9mm, ammo, ears ---

Tough life but I'll manage...<sigh>:lol:

Sorry to say it, but suck it up buttercup. Next thing we know you will be making the snowflakes melt. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ask Steve if he would like some Cheese to go with his constant Whining. :p
Yes please.

BTW - I wasn't whining - I was bragging....:D

Reactions: bearone2

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you charging for the re-cert??? if yes quit whining!!
Yes - but not enough to cover the ammo I shot - and I had to give some ammo to my RSO to shoot as well - he's such a sponge, it's like having ugly kids...:lol:

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some people are just easier to dislike AND be jealous of---you guys meet that criteria big time! :) :)
Just doing my part - you just want to spew your vile dislikes at me because - well, I guess I deserve it. I went shooting - and you sat at your computer

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to say it, but suck it up buttercup. Next thing we know you will be making the snowflakes melt. ;)
See that's what's wrong with this forum! Brutal, no mercy members ALL come out of the woodwork to attack us poor souls that are FORCED to work...:mad:;);):mad:

Reactions: Beefstews

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just doing my part - you just want to spew your vile dislikes at me because - well, I guess I deserve it. I went shooting - and you sat at your computer
Actually I didn't sit at the computer but I hope it goes without saying there wasn't a bit of "vile dislike" in my comments, most just making a lame attempt at being funny. Sorry if I missed that mark Sir. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually I didn't sit at the computer but I hope it goes without saying there wasn't a bit of "vile dislike" in my comments, most just making a lame attempt at being funny. Sorry if I missed that mark Sir. :unsure:
Ouch. Sorry you took my comment as serious. I didn't take your comment as such. Even now when I read what I typed, I don't see it as serious. You musta missed the cartoon dragon or misunderstood is. Wow. Sorry.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ouch. Sorry you took my comment as serious. I didn't take your comment as such. Even now when I read what I typed, I don't see it as serious. You musta missed the cartoon dragon or misunderstood is. Wow. Sorry.
No harm---I too "assumed" your reply was in fun---just didn't want to be on the bad side of anyone here!

Glad your day went well----me and the girlfriend drove into and back out of Detroit ASAP to visit a friend of her's back from working in Europe for a mega-corporation.

Hope you have more "bad days" like this one! :D

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Steve.
Quite Bragging about what you are doing in your time on this earth.

Real Gentlemen sit, smile and NEVER Tell.

Going shooting (like good days' golfing) are not as good as Sex.

But they are both tied for a close second place.

·
Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Real Gentlemen sit, smile and NEVER Tell.
You've been here long enough to know I'm no real gentleman. I rarely sit, but always smile - and shout from the rafters....:lol:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
It's a tough job, but SOMEONES got to do it !! :D

Reactions: SteveAikens

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
You've been here long enough to know I'm no real gentleman. I rarely sit, but always smile - and shout from the rafters....:lol:
That's because you're happily married.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts