SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I bought a P229 SAS in 40 S&W. So before the gun even got here I had ordered a 357sig barrel, Hogue G10's, and a Ameriglo front sight for it. Gotta love the 357sig.

So, a couple of days ago I bought a Sig P227 SAS. It hasn't gotten here yet but I have already bought a pair of Hogue G10's, Ameriglo front sight, and three extra magazines for it.

Both guns were bought from members on this site. I guess that I have just fallen for the SAS in a 229 size gun. I have to stop coming here as you guys are costing me money!:(:(

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Sounds like you are a man who knows what he wants!

Be sure to get the bushings for the grip screws for the 227. It's my recollection that SIG didn't provide for regular grips on the 227.

Bill

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you are a man who knows what he wants!

Be sure to get the bushings for the grip screws for the 227. It's my recollection that SIG didn't provide for regular grips on the 227.

Bill
Thanks they are coming with the grips I bought. I got the solid black set for this gun.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I really like the legacy slide 229s with the short extractors. The G10s are a great choice. Even the color looks great as it ties it all together.

On my own legacy 229s, I used Crimson Trace grips and added 357 barrels.

Bill

·
Registered
359 Posts
A pack of Sigarettes a month is kinda sick. Now, if you do it every week then you need to see a Sigchiatrist.

Nice op!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
It also sounds like your money is good here. Instead of crying the "poor mouth" - Just think of the fun you will have when it all comes together. :)

And when it does come together:

We Demand Pictures - We Demand Pictures - We Demand Pictures

Pictures Matter - Pictures Matter - Pictures Matter

:p

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It also sounds like your money is good here. Instead of crying the "poor mouth" - Just think of the fun you will have when it all comes together. :)

And when it does come together:

We Demand Pictures - We Demand Pictures - We Demand Pictures

Pictures Matter - Pictures Matter - Pictures Matter

:p
And pictures you shall get! That is funny by the way!

Reactions: lamarw

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, great looking gun. I got "sick" a few months ago so I feel your pain...LOL. I now have 4 Sigs and keep looking for some more. Thanks goodness the ones I want are no longer produced and hard to find. I also happen to LOVE dovetails!!!

·
Registered
20,655 Posts
Congratulations. You like SASsy girls . . . ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts