SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dove into the 320 world with both feet. I was a little worried about availability so I ended up getting 90% of my long term plan at once.

Now the question is how to store all this stuff?

The mags and barrels I can work out.

The issue is what do I do with frame and slide when it doesn't have an FCU in it. I was thinking of getting something like a Hazard 4 Stick-up Modular Velcro Universal Pistol/Gear Holster and putting the retention strap under the front of the slide/frame.

What have people done it store all the 320 parts?

· Registered
P320 Carry 45, 9MM, 357 Sig, Colt 1911, QHMC M1 Carbine, Astra 1915 32, Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56MM
480 Posts
I just got some small gun socks (impregnated with silicone) and will store my slide assemblies in those, in my range bag. I'm just leaving my extra grip modules in my range bag as well. It's either that or I store them in the the cases they came in (for the conversion kits) but that bulkier than I want to deal with.

· Registered
240 Posts
I have all my mags, barrels, slides in plastic boxes that I picked up at Wal-Mart in the fishing section. I labeled all the boxes with a label maker. If I did not do this it would take me over an hour to find which mags fit in what gun :).

· Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I use a Maxpedition pistol case and it holds 2 frames (full & compact) my subcompact (assembled) and various uppers alone with a single mag. I have a tac-ops compact upper coming and hopefully my Octane-9 will fit in as well. It zips up and fits good in my range bag. I total of 3 variations fit in this case.

This is nice and minimal.

· Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got some small gun socks (impregnated with silicone) and will store my slide assemblies in those, in my range bag. I'm just leaving my extra grip modules in my range bag as well. It's either that or I store them in the the cases they came in (for the conversion kits) but that bulkier than I want to deal with.
I've never heard of a gun sock. What are your thoughts on them?

· Registered
P320 Carry 45, 9MM, 357 Sig, Colt 1911, QHMC M1 Carbine, Astra 1915 32, Mossberg MVP Patrol 5.56MM
480 Posts
I've never heard of a gun sock. What are your thoughts on them?
A gun sock is just a silicone coated polyester cloth. It does not absorb water, so it keeps your gun safe from rust. It is a straight "tube" with a drawstring. I put my pistols in them - takes up much less room in my range bag than a soft case. They're very handy for transportation in a range bag - keeps your pistol from potentially getting scuffed up by your other supplies without taking up room. They can be used for longer-term storage too, but I usually use a soft case for that just because I happen to have them (got them before I had the gun socks). Go to a site like MidwayUsa and search on "gun sock" and you'll see what they are.

· Registered
504 Posts

· Registered
1,069 Posts
I use a Maxpedition pistol case and it holds 2 frames (full & compact) my subcompact (assembled) and various uppers alone with a single mag. I have a tac-ops compact upper coming and hopefully my Octane-9 will fit in as well. It zips up and fits good in my range bag. I total of 3 variations fit in this case.

You make me sick! Lol What a nice set up you have there.

· Registered
636 Posts
Haven't got any idea of what you own, but if I were you I would have everything stacked by caliber, properly lubed, out of anything keeping moisture like leather holsters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.