SIG Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest prescription for my Signess was filled today when I found a P228 that was within my budget,top end of my budget,but still in range.It had come up on a (local) gun forum ,Michigan Gun Owners and I knew hesitating would be disappointing so early this morning I headed an hour west instead of sleeping in.
The best part is it happens to be a KA P228 Nickel finish!!! Sadly no box,test target,or postcard from the lucky(to be a ) German marksman from 25meters:(

The gun had been shot previously,possibly carried a bit as well .Since it wasn't a glorious NIB gun I had no problems loading up the 3 nickel zipperbacked 13 round magazines and head out to the range.Both a friend and I remarked at how smooth the trigger was.I'm not sure if this was a P228 thing,a nickel thing, or somebody somewhere tuned up this 27 year old beauty.

I think I did quite well on price,and was pleased with my range time as well.
I gotta shoot my P226 SSE at IDPA practice this week just to compare as it hasn't been out of the safe since last fall.

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

Tire

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Gorgeous pistol, congrats!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice find, congratulations on the piece to your Sig family

·
Registered
597 Posts
awesome congrats!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.