SIG Talk banner

I "COULD NOT" cut this Beautiful slide for optics!

760 14
I'll post a couple of photos, but I have a Wilson Combat SIG P320 full size. It is perfect, never had an issue. However, the slide IS NOT optics cut; I couldn't bring myself to send it out and have it milled. So what's the next best thing? I know, buy a whole new slide from SIG, after all they are on sale.
The Slide comes with striker, extractor it's a complete unit. So for $289.99 why not.
I don't have a photo of the 320 by itself, but when you see the photo you will see what I mean. Also, I'll post a photo of the slide I purchased.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
What a dilemma! I would be like you and could not have that beauty cut. By the same token, I am not sure I would want s non-Wilson slide either as itwoods look likea standard 320 with a WC grip. WC does not offer a slide on their site. I think I would contact WC and tell them what you are dealing with and see if they have suggestions. It's a long shot, but who knows if they would have a Wilson solution with an optic cut. Or, maybe another non-optic Wilson slide that you would not mind having milled. I would explore all options before going back to a standard slide.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I can see why you went the route you did and don't blame you. I always thought the P320WC were handsome handguns. I could never buy one though, to be honest I think they're severely over priced for basically some fancy checkering on the slide done on a bare slide, supplied by SIG and a replacement grip module. For the price WC charges, it should come from them with night sights, optic ready.

·
Premium Member
15,137 Posts
Yeah just get an optics slide. I do that with several guns, as I also shoot competition with iron sights as well as optics. Easier to just switch slides and not have to attach/re-zero the optic. It's worth it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts