SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bit the bullet and just ordered one of the 3.5 inch 229 Carry Limited Edition models for $660. Seemed like to good of a deal to pass up. I guess SIGs have to be in pairs because my 239 was getting lonely only being able to talk to CZ75s and S&W revolvers. :D

·
🎖USA Veteran
12,077 Posts
That's a very good price on a very nice SIG. I found mine was a nice add to the lineup when I wanted a bit more capacity and fuller grip than my normal EDC P239. What caliber?

I think you will notice some interesting features compared to your P239.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I bit the bullet and just ordered one of the 3.5 inch 229 Carry Limited Edition models for $660. Seemed like to good of a deal to pass up. I guess SIGs have to be in pairs because my 239 was getting lonely only being able to talk to CZ75s and S&W revolvers. :D
Do you have a source for that gun at that price or was it a one time sale? Thanks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That's a fantastic price for any Sig! I think it's one of the best models in their lineup.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great; however, three of a kind beats a pair. BTW, I paid $999 at my LGS for my 229 Extreme. I just don't trust those low ball internet offers. I hate surprises. Larry G.

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,567 Posts
The controls are the same and I find that I shoot them both the same. You should be able to switch back and forth without a problem. Best of luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought this off Gunbroker and they seem to be drying up quickly. It is in 9mm. Would you believe a barely used SAS model in 40 S&W came up for auction 1 hour after I bought mine with a starting price of 600. I am not a 40 fan but would have liked a SAS model. Pics will be up in 10 days or so after I get it delivered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.